Tweet...tweet...tweet

    follow me on Twitter  請愛用Firefox

    Tears in heaven

    Intense

    Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
    Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
    I must be strong and carry on,
    'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.

    Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
    Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
    I'll find my way through night and day,
    'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.

    Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.
    Time can break your heart,
    have you begging please,
    begging please.

    Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,
    And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.

    人生的無常,常令人措手不及。本來以為自己和別人的互動並沒有那麼多,沒想到永隔的時候是那麼樣的傷心。當初他的笑,他的舉動,他的對話,卻突然湧出腦海裡,這才知道,原來他不只是一個過客而已。

    讓我們,默默的陪他,為他禱告。 願佛祖原諒他在人世的一切罪孽(如果有),並祝他一路好走。

    要聽的話,請按「play」。

    Comments